Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Any lawyers on the list?

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
snip------

Is there anyone that would consider giving us a little guidance in making

decision in how to pursue this matter? We would be forever in your

debt.

Thanks to everyone that has responded so far, especially those of you that
chose to contact me on the side. I had already filed a complaint through
the AG's office in Washington, to which the seller responded how he had done
nothing wrong and how rude we were to dispute his non-disclosure. He went
on to blow his horn about the perfect record he has with the BBB in Florida.
Not anymore, he doesn't! And thanks for the idea, Michael Myers of Myers
Fine Arts. For those of you that are inclined to bid on art and other
offerings on eBay, be careful of his listings. He appears to be able to not
disclose those little things that can kill value, leaving the buyer in a
poor position. As soon as we get past this complaint, assuming he doesn't
do the right thing and make a proper settlement, our next move will be to
file fraud charges against him through the USPS.

This guy is going to earn every dime of the money we've lost. We fully
intend to see to it. It's not wise to mess with a guy that has nothing
better to do with his time than to make you sorry for screwing with him!
Then when the smoke clears and the dust settles, we will still have filing a
claim in court in reserve. Unlike Al Babin, this guy has a store, so it's
pretty easy to screw with him. As long as he's on eBay, we'll find him. If
he changes names, we'll find him. We look at the same things he sells, so it
will be no problem. We'll keep the bidders well advised about his dirty
practices. All we have to do is send a small picture of the repaired
portion of the vase and a copy of their email telling us it has no problems.
We'll do our best to put him out of business by telling the truth.

Beyond that, we have a novel idea on how to expose him to almost everyone
that will be looking at his listings, and it will be perfectly legal. We'll
be sure to let you know when it's happening. I think you'll enjoy it!
Could prove costly for him, considering it will coincide with any of his
future listings, time and again, so each and every auction is accompanied by
a refresher for his prospective buyers about his potential for
non-disclosure. Any of us that have ever sold on eBay realize that if only
a few look and bid, you generally have to settle for a much lower price for
your goods. You be sure to enjoy those stolen dollars, Michael.

Harold