Dale Scroggins

Default Any lawyers on the list?

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:

Snippage of sad, all-to-common tale of eBay fraud

At this point we intend to take them to court. Our big problem is they are
on the right hand side of the country, and we are on the left hand side.

Is there anyone that would consider giving us a little guidance in making a
decision in how to pursue this matter? We would be forever in your debt.

Many thanks,

Harold

What is the seller's home state? Some states have consumer protection
agencies, sometimes under the state's Attorney General. If the seller
has a history of deception, a consumer protection agency may be interested.

Eventually, some lawyer will figure out a way to make a buck or two from
eBay fraud. He could sell his service on eBay, with a reserve, hire
another paralegal or two....

But he would need to be licensed to practice in the seller's home state,
more than likely. I've considered actions a couple of times after
being screwed by eBay sellers. Winning a judgment would be a piece of
cake. Collecting is always a killer.

Dale Scroggins, Esq. (Ret.)
(Aren't there any other lawyers here?)