Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Productivity

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:31:01 -0700, John Larkin wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:40:33 GMT, Joerg

I prefer the hearty kind of the All American breakfast. Eggs, bacon,
sausages, potatoes, grits.

Grits! I love grits. But where did you pick up that habit?

I first had grits in the Chow Hall at Shaw AFB, Sumter, SC. The
southern boys got a kick out of watching the carpetbaggers put
cream and sugar on their grits, as if it was cream-of-wheat. I
learned early on that they're supposed to get lots of butter, salt
and pepper. ;-)

And, has anyone heard the old joke about the Yankee who just
arrives in the South, and at a restaurant, he decides to try some.
He says, "And some grits".
Waitress asks, "Hominy?"
Customer says, "Oh, I don't know - five or six, maybe?"

Cheers!
Rich