Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default Productivity

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:00:17 -0700, Joerg
wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:40:33 GMT, Joerg
wrote:

I prefer the hearty kind of the All American breakfast. Eggs, bacon,
sausages, potatoes, grits.

Grits! I love grits. But where did you pick up that habit?

I grew up in the country. In Europe, but they have similar foods, just
different names. For example I think polenta comes really close. Then
when you move to another place in the world like the US in my case you
start liking some local foods a lot. This is why I used to bring back
loads of bacon from vacation trips.

I like smoked pork chops (Kassler). Fortunately there's a large German
population around here and really good ones are not too hard to find.
Also Spaetzle. Just not too often.

Yep, delicious. But watch them kidneys if you eat Kassler a lot. We use
to make our own Spaetzle. Pressed through a large tool called
"Spaetzle-Schwob" which requires lots of biceps and endurance.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com