Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default GhostScript/GhostView ??

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:05:23 -0700, the renowned John Larkin
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:05:07 +0200, "Marte Schwarz"
wrote:

Hi Jörg,
I can't remember the way to crop a PostScript image.

Why all this trouble? You can crop nicely right in Word, no matter what
format. As long as the imported graphic shows on your screen you can crop
it right there.

Postscript and Word are two separate worlds.

Ok, it's not perfect. But better than with IrfanView where you have that
nasty black border because it stores it back with the cropped-away
sections just blackened but not deleted.

Ctl. + Y dont add any border on my computers.
But remember the OP wants to crop postscripts, not bitmaps.

Marte

Irfanview lists postscript as an acceptable input format, although
I've never tried it. It may need a plugin.

John

It uses Ghostscript.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany