Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default status of new workshop

"mike" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here is my present workshop status, in case anyone is interested. I
posted when I started and I'm only a week from putting up the
building, should be erecting the building on the 15th and 16th.;
Concrete will be put on the ground at 0'dark thirty in the morning
(04:30). I will update the web page again as soon as I can.

Mike

I'd make some comment, but my envy has me immobilized right now.

I wish you luck on all stages of construction. Stay close to it, and even
if you don't know what the guys are doing, they will do a better job if they
know the owner is standing there. It's always good to put both hands on
your hips every once in a while and gaze at the work, hold a nine iron
vertically between two fingertips as if checking an imaginary line, and that
thumb and forefinger massage of the chin will make a clueless newbie look
like a construction super to most average workmen. Leave them alone to do
their work, and if you do have a problem, go to the supervisor ONLY.

Now, what do I do about this envy?

Looks like mine is still months out unless those darn Lotto people can pick
the right numbers.

Six numbers.

How hard can it be?

Steve