Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Productivity

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 10:02:26 -0700, Joerg
wrote:

It's the same with coffee. Our coffee in the morning is made right here
and costs less than $1. Enough for two coffee drinkers. Can be had here
in the office or poured into a thermos for the road. Others drive by a
coffee place every morning and then it's $3-$4 for a latte. Each. Do
that 20 times a month for two people and, voila, the next $140 out the
window. Poof. Gone.

But my morning latte greatly increases my electronic design
productivity, and the brisk walk to Delessio is healthy and
refreshing, so it's well worth it.

John