Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Dave Dave is offline

Default OT - Seattle Man Gets Two Years for eBay Fraud

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 10:50:15 -0700, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I thought you might find this interesting....

Seattle Man Gets Two Years for eBay Fraud Robert McMillan, IDG News
Service
Sat Sep 8, 8:00 PM ET

I wonder if that's the same guy who ripped me off for a hard drive?
I had bought a 40 GB and he shipped a 15 GB or something. I complained,
he said, "send it back, we'll send you the right one", I sent it back,
and never got anything back. Unfortunately, by that time I'd lost track
of who the seller was, so I just chalked it up to tuition in the school
of hard knocks. )-;

Thanks,
Rich

I didn't give PayPal access to my bank account. They tried to get me to give
them my account number and bank, but I refused. I did however register my
Visa with them and have used it several times for purchase. However, I am
always nervous about PayPal when I hear the horror stories..