Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default status of new workshop

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 04:54:01 -0000, with neither quill nor qualm, mike
quickly quoth:

Here is my present workshop status, in case anyone is interested. I
posted when I started and I'm only a week from putting up the
building, should be erecting the building on the 15th and 16th.;
Concrete will be put on the ground at 0'dark thirty in the morning
(04:30). I will update the web page again as soon as I can.

You'll be pouring this week and erecting on October 15-16? Congrats.

I finally cut a downpayment check on a new Toyota Tundra yesterday. It
won't be built until December. I guess that's my metal xmas present to
myself.

--
The only place you will be accepted is the place you make for yourself.
-- Holly Lisle, Fire In The Mist, 1992