Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Way OT Shotgun question

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 05:23:15 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Karl Townsend" quickly quoth:

Carl..you should have bought a 20 ga. It kicks Less than a 410 on
average. Felt recoil is less..and it packs a **** load more shot.

Na, I cut my teeth on a .410. The kids in town got a BB gun. Dad got me a
.410. Most fun gun I ever had. Wish I still owned it. Taught me to shoot
quickly before the bird is out of range.

To the OP, couldn't you modify the stock you got? Saw stock to shortest
length you want. Make lengths to bolt back on. Kinda like leafs in a table.

You might want to qualify that, Karl, by mentioning that he should
make sure that sawing off the stock won't put the gun into the
too-short league where they'd have the BATFE down their throats.

--
The only place you will be accepted is the place you make for yourself.
-- Holly Lisle, Fire In The Mist, 1992