Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,orseen so far ?

Ed Huntress wrote:

I'll tell you one thing: I'm going to make darned sure I keep my hair cut
short...

You SURE don't want to go into your shop without pants. ;-)

Oh, jeez, did you have to say that? I'm not going anywhere near my lathe for
a while now...

This is one of those occasions where the subtle difference in language
use between UK and US does rather change the implications!

--
Cheers,

John.