Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default OT - Seattle Man Gets Two Years for eBay Fraud

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
According to :

[ ... ]

estimate. I always pay via PayPal and if someone doesn't accept it, I
don't bid. That simple.

Interesting. If someone accepts *only* PayPal, then I don't
bid. That simple again.

Enjoy,
DoN.

You're not alone, DoN. I refuse to do business through PayPal.

Harold

Me too, but that doesn't stop the thousands of times they've closed
or limited the account I've never had. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida