Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT Shotgun question

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:10:05 -0700, "Carl McIver"
wrote:

I just bought a Mossberg HS410 for my family (my youngest kid is 12, so
I wanted a smaller gun) and was looking for a folding stock that is
adjustable in length. There's a few for Mossberg bigger gages, but I
haven't been able to find one for this one. Is anyone aware of one that I
haven't found, or one that can be made to fit? There's a good bit of
difference in the sizes of the folks in my family, from 5'3" to 6'1", so a
comfortable stock will help a lot at the range.

Carl..you should have bought a 20 ga. It kicks Less than a 410 on
average. Felt recoil is less..and it packs a **** load more shot.

Gunner