Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote

This happened either just before I started orvery shortly afterwards
in another local office (now closed). We had some work experience kids
in with varying levels of handicap, and someone thought it would be
safe to let one of these kids use the shredder. Not even the
manufacturer believed you could get a whole hand in that far :-/

Yikes. Over this past weekend some guy was killed when his
shirt became entangled with a stump grinder being operated by
some tree company. No word on why the homeowner was
hanging around so close to the activity that he could get his
shirt caught.

nancy