Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default GhostScript/GhostView ??

John Larkin wrote:

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:48:24 GMT, Joerg
wrote:

Hmm, went through all posts of this thread over there, didn't find any
with attachments. Maybe my news server dropped a post.

This is the ID, I think:

This kind of link doesn't work on my PCs, just opens an email window.

OK, I give up.

Sigh. Then I'll end up in a nursing home some day, having never known
how to properly crop with Irfanview. But currently I use Word for that
anyway. For really fine stuff a program from Kodak that came with the PC.

Seems like the SBC server is a bit rocky today. It choked for a few
minutes a couple of times.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com