Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
jo4hn jo4hn is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,orseen so far ?

Owain wrote:
Lee Michaels wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote

I'll tell you one thing: I'm going to make darned sure I keep my hair
cut
short...

Reminds me of a conversation I had with a deputy sheriff. ...

That's all very well, but what about injuries sustained from electric
hair clippers, especially when used in bathrooms?

Owain

My uncle went to the hospital with 109 bruises and 16 contusions. What
happened, you ask? He hit a golf ball in a tile bathroom.
yuk
jo4hn