Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

In message , Dave
writes
raden wrote:

In message ,
nick hull writes

In article ,
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I'm not going to read anymore of this thread. I'm afraid to go into my
work shed or pick up a tool!

I'm with you. It's scaring the pants off of me.

I'll tell you one thing: I'm going to make darned sure I keep my
hair cut
short...

Short hair, no rings, no necklaces, no body metal, no ties, no
wris****ches and I have all my fingers left

Four beers for the carpenters .. as the germans say

Free men own guns

And dead people are the result

In the UK if we had the right to carry a gun and be immune to defending
ourselves against a mugger with a knife, or a burglar in the house,
then I am all for it.

Do you understand nurfink?

--
geoff