Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

"nick hull" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I'm not going to read anymore of this thread. I'm afraid to go into my
work shed or pick up a tool!

I'm with you. It's scaring the pants off of me.

I'll tell you one thing: I'm going to make darned sure I keep my hair cut
short...

Short hair, no rings, no necklaces, no body metal, no ties, no
wris****ches and I have all my fingers left

Yeah, I've got to stop wearing those necklaces and neckties when I'm running
the lathe, too. And the charm bracelet...

--
Ed Huntress