Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

"willshak" wrote in message
on 9/9/2007 11:18 AM Shawn Hirn said the following:
In article .com,
Ken wrote:

What have been the worst (serious or humorous) handyman or handywoman
accidents that you've experienced so far (or someone you know, or saw
it happen to, got to experience) and please elaborate on what
unfortunately went wrong.

I'm not going to read anymore of this thread. I'm afraid to go into my
work shed or pick up a tool!

I'm with you. It's scaring the pants off of me.

I'll tell you one thing: I'm going to make darned sure I keep my hair cut
short...

--
Ed Huntress