Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Paint Pads

On 2007-09-09 14:38:14 +0100, Grunff said:

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Does anyone use these? Just wondering what the results are like?

Yes, I use them exclusively. They give a much better finish than
rolling or brushing, and are quicker to use. I treat them as
disposable, so I buy enough for the job and throw away at the end of
each session.

So how are these used? I bought a set of Harris ones complete with
a tray for a painting job onto sealed plasterboard. I've never used
them before.

Is the action to dab with them, wipe, dab and wipe or is there Deeper Magic?

Anything special for the edges or other tips of note?

thx

Andy