Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

According to Bill :
In message , Edwin
Pawlowski writes

"Bill" wrote in message

[ ... ]

May be better to rig up a timed loan worker system that sends an alarm,

Why would an employee of a finance or mortgage company need that?

Bl**dy spell checkers, I really should look at what I type.

Lone

A spelling checker would not make much difference there, both
are valid words.

Or did you do some kind of typo and you are stuck with a
spelling checker which auto-corrects your typos without asking you what
you really meant to say?

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564