Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default Productivity

On 9/9/07 12:02 PM, in article ,
"Richard The Dreaded Libertarian" wrote:

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 20:28:24 -0500, flipper wrote:

No, we're talking about sales tax on his services, not a tax on his
income,

What in the f*** is the difference?

The big difference is that a Sales Tax lets you decide whether to spend or
save some of your money. Whereas an Income Tax does not - I only pay my
money out as a tax if I buy goods or services, otherwise I can save ALL of
it.

Taxing services is taxing income.

No. It's effect is like a Sales Tax.

Where do you get your income? From performing a service for your employer,
right?

yes.

Tax that, and we're right back into the abyss of the income tax,
which caused the problems in the first place.

No.

Thanks,
Rich