Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.motorcycles,alt.politics.homosexual,alt.politics,alt.community
Day Brown Day Brown is offline

Default HAMMERFEST '07: White Pride World Wide

On Sep 9, 2:53 pm, " wrote:
After researching my family history for the last twelve years, I have
to conclude that "racial purity" exists mostly in the minds of these
fools. The longer your family lived in this country the more likely
you are to have - at the least - Native American genes floating in
your pool. Not to mention Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, or African.
They'd be laughable if they weren't so mentally deficient.

Nevertheless, there are some statistical curiosities in the Native
European gene pool.
Sykes, "The Seven Daughters of Eve" reports that there are only 7
mtDNA lines in Europe. Africa has over 140, with scores in all the
other lines, even the Aborigini and Native American. Why only 7?

But as you infer, there are about 60 Y Chromosome lines, some of which
are shared with the Semites.
And it turns out, the Ashkenazic Jews are not in fact, Semites, but
come from the Sogdian branch of Aryans.

i could go on at length with further detail, but whether you look at
this from the "Aryan Nation" or "Educated Liberal" standpoint, they
are both wrong.