Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.politics.homosexual,alt.politics

Default HAMMERFEST '07: White Pride World Wide

Portland Oregon, October 5th, 6th, and 7th: HAMMERFEST '07

Hammerskins of Aryan-America, come together and celebrate our Racial
Pride and help promote our Racial Heritage and Purity. For nearly a
decade the Hammerskin Nation has been bringing you one of the premier
pro-White events in the world, Hammerfest. In 2007, the Northwestern
Hammerskins and the H.S.N. are proud to present Hammerfest in
beautiful Portland, Oregon, celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the
Hammerskin Nation. N.W.H.S. welcome all who would come to celebrate
the 20th Anniversary of the Hammerskin Nation & honor fallen
Hammerskin Brothers such as Hammer Joe Rowan, Guy Asper & Eric Banks.

Portland, Oregon, the heart of Bob Mathews' White Homeland, is the
location of this once in a lifetime event. No detail or expense have
been spared to make this a must-attend event and honor our Hammerskin
Brothers & Sisters around the world.

My White Aryan-American Brothers and Sisters, come stand with me at
Hammerfest 2007, United We Stand, divided we fall. We cannot allow
the lessor species, just because they walk on their hind legs, to
muddy the racial purity of the White race. Racial purity must be the
primary goal of every loyal Aryan-American.

--

I fight the good fight, I fight for White pride.

http://www.makethestand.com
http://www.stormfront.org
http://www.whiterevolution.com

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.politics.homosexual,alt.politics

On Sep 8, 7:41 am, wrote:
[...]

http://www.makethestand.comhttp://ww...revolution.com

The Hammerskins, (also known as Hammerskin Nation) is a white
supremacist group formed in 1988 in Dallas, Texas.

The Hammerskins' primary focus is the production and promotion of
white power music (also known as Rock Against Communism) and many
white power bands are affiliated with the group. The Hammerskins are
affiliated with the record label Free Your Mind Productions, and Ku
Klux Klan. The Hammerskins idealize who they think are historical
warriors such as the Aryan race, Vikings and Nazis.

Many of its members have been convicted of harassing, assaulting and
even murdering non-whites.
The Hammerskins were at one time considered the United States' most
well-organized racist skinhead group. Power struggles have split the
group into several factions, some of which are now defunct.

In addition to the United States, Hammerskins chapters have existed
in: Canada, England, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Hungary,
Portugal, Spain, New Zealand and Australia.

The Hammerskins logo, depicting two claw hammers crossed to resemble
goose-stepping legs, is copied from a fictitious neo-fascist
organization depicted in the 1982 film Pink Floyd The Wall. However,
Pink Floyd has no connection to the Hammerskins, and the fictional
group in the film was intended to satirize fascism. The Hammerskins
logo and their motto Hammerskins Forever, Forever Hammerskins (HFFH)
often appear in their paraphernalia and tattoos.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.politics.homosexual,alt.politics

On Sep 8, 7:41 am, wrote:
[...]

Hmmmm.

This article was posted to an interesting mixture of groups:
-- alt.home repair
-- rec.motorcycles
-- rec.motorcylces.harley
-- alt.politics.homosexual
-- alt.politics

So -- does this mean that members of "Hammerskin Nation" are gay do-it-
yourselfers who ride Harleys?

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.politics.homosexual,alt.politics

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 11:41:49 -0000, wrote:

[...]

Is Kevin Alfred Strom being in jail on ... you know ... those
charges part of your pride in his type of organization?

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.politics.homosexual,alt.politics

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 17:27:46 -0700, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
wrote:

On Sep 8, 7:41 am, wrote:
[...]

That's pretty funny... but remember; if they are, they would
be welcomed with open arms in San Fran.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.politics.homosexual,alt.politics

wrote:

On Sep 8, 7:41 am, wrote:
[...]

I thought you were kidding when you wrote that, and then I
checked the headers, and you weren't. Geez...
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.politics.homosexual,alt.politics

On Sep 8, 6:41 am, wrote:
Portland Oregon, October 5th, 6th, and 7th: HAMMERFEST '07

Hammerskins of Aryan-America, come together and celebrate our Racial
Pride and help promote our Racial Heritage and Purity. For nearly a

SNIP!

I fight the good fight, I fight for White pride.

http://www.makethestand.comhttp://ww...revolution.com

After researching my family history for the last twelve years, I have
to conclude that "racial purity" exists mostly in the minds of these
fools. The longer your family lived in this country the more likely
you are to have - at the least - Native American genes floating in
your pool. Not to mention Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, or African.
They'd be laughable if they weren't so mentally deficient.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.motorcycles,alt.politics.homosexual,alt.politics,alt.community

On Sep 9, 2:53 pm, " wrote:
After researching my family history for the last twelve years, I have
to conclude that "racial purity" exists mostly in the minds of these
fools. The longer your family lived in this country the more likely
you are to have - at the least - Native American genes floating in
your pool. Not to mention Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, or African.
They'd be laughable if they weren't so mentally deficient.

Nevertheless, there are some statistical curiosities in the Native
European gene pool.
Sykes, "The Seven Daughters of Eve" reports that there are only 7
mtDNA lines in Europe. Africa has over 140, with scores in all the
other lines, even the Aborigini and Native American. Why only 7?

But as you infer, there are about 60 Y Chromosome lines, some of which
are shared with the Semites.
And it turns out, the Ashkenazic Jews are not in fact, Semites, but
come from the Sogdian branch of Aryans.

i could go on at length with further detail, but whether you look at
this from the "Aryan Nation" or "Educated Liberal" standpoint, they
are both wrong.