Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.politics.homosexual,alt.politics
[email protected] CapnDad@gmail.com is offline

Default HAMMERFEST '07: White Pride World Wide

On Sep 8, 6:41 am, wrote:
Portland Oregon, October 5th, 6th, and 7th: HAMMERFEST '07

Hammerskins of Aryan-America, come together and celebrate our Racial
Pride and help promote our Racial Heritage and Purity. For nearly a

SNIP!

I fight the good fight, I fight for White pride.

http://www.makethestand.comhttp://ww...revolution.com

After researching my family history for the last twelve years, I have
to conclude that "racial purity" exists mostly in the minds of these
fools. The longer your family lived in this country the more likely
you are to have - at the least - Native American genes floating in
your pool. Not to mention Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, or African.
They'd be laughable if they weren't so mentally deficient.