Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Gordon Dave Gordon is offline

Default Putting 10 lbs. of Tools In a 5 lb. Shop

"J T" wrote in message
Sat, Sep 8, 2007, 6:41pm (EDT-3)
(Too_Many_Tools) wands advice:
Well it is about time to do another reorganization of the ole home shop.
;)
I am looking for suggestions as to what you have done to fit more tools
and supplies into your personal homeshop.
Thanks for any advice you might be able to offer.

Well, the first advice I have is for you to tell what size shop you
have. Then what tools you have. Details you know.

My shop is 8'X12'. I have a 37" center wood lathe, on a shop-made
stand. Planer on shop-made stand. Bench saw, on a shop-made stand.
Bench drill press. Router table - four spare routers. Bench bandsaw.
Scrollsaw. Arc welder. and so on. Plus various hand tools, both power
and non-power. And various items of my younger son - radio control
boat, etc., etc. And I have a folding chair.

Where do you keep the beer barrel?