Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Stove/Oven replacement questions

In article .com,
Peter Brooks wrote:

- If I did decide to go for a full induction hob, what is the solution
to pressure cooking? Pretty well all the pressure cookers that I've
seen are made of aluminium. Are there any made from materials that
work in induction plates?

My pressure cooker is stainless steel. I had no trouble finding a new
Presto stainless steel pc at Walmart when the time came to finally
replace our old one.

I won't cook in Aluminum.
--
Peace, Om