Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Paint Pads

The Medway Handyman wrote:

EricP wrote:
I prefer the tray with the roller ball in for paint loading.

Not seen these - where can you get them?

I think the make is "Bison" but I could be wrong. Comes in a complete
pack with trays, pads etc. It's not a roller ball really, just a fat
ridged roller at one end of the tray that transfers paint to the pad.

All the ones I've bought recently have been Italian, "Cinghiale" which
means "wild boar" and I suspect it's the Italian version of Bison since
they look identical.

Examples he

http://www.decoratingdirect.co.uk/viewprod/f/FLDPPT/
http://www.decoratingdirect.co.uk/Tools/Paint_Pads/

That'll be a fiver (+VAT) please, where do I send the invoice?