Posted to alt.home.repair
Dee Dee is offline

Default Need new bottom freezer fridge - which one?

"Tony" wrote in
:

I know Amana is supposed to be known for their bottom freezers, but
I'm pretty sure I don't want another one. A search online shows
KitchenAid and LG now offering the type we like (single top door,
single hinged - not slide out - bottom door). Would like to hear if
anyone has experience with any of these, or others I may have missed.
Looking for somewhere around 21 cu.ft. capacity.

My KitchenAid bottom freezer is now 14 years old. It is still working very
well and, to date, has not needed any kind of repair.

Dee