Posted to uk.d-i-y
Anna Kettle Anna Kettle is offline

Default Price paid for copper scrap?

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:00:07 +0100, (A.Lee) wrote:

I've got some steel and copper scrap to weigh in, I know the steel is
£80/tonne when bought by the scrappie, does anyone have any idea of the
price paid for copper now? Preferably in kilos.
Thanks
Alan.

I have buckets full of copper pipe too, ready to take to the scrapper.
Then it looked so artistic that I considered entering it for the
Turner prize. Now I've decided to keep it as a good investment as the
cost of copper has almost doubled in the past year and is still going
up ...

Anna