Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default GhostScript/GhostView ??

_ wrote:
On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 10:13:01 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Anyone using GhostScript/GhostView?

It's been awhile since I've used it.

I can't remember the way to crop a PostScript image.

I have a schematic that is like 5 transistors in the middle of the
page and would like to crop off all the excess white-space and border
markings before inserting in a Word document.

I use a capture thing called MWSnap for this - you can pick an area to
capture and save it as a jpg, bmp, gif, tiff, or png. I think it's free.

I just tested ghostview ,just copied the whole page,
then cut and cropped in paint.
Tested the gs file in ifranview, it refused the ps,
but it accepted the clipboard paste obtained in ghostview,
and cropped nicer than paint did.