Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Bob Quintal Bob Quintal is offline

Default Electricity in CA, another close call - CalifornicatedAgain.gif

flipper wrote in
:

On 07 Sep 2007 09:16:34 GMT, Bob Quintal
wrote:
Companies don't give a rat's ass about ethics.

"Companies" are legal entities, not 'beings', and, as such, don't
"give a rat's ass" about anything. The people who make up a company,
however, do.

companies, even though they are not physical people, take on a
corporate mentality, often based on the attitudes of the directors and
managers, and behaviour at a corporate level that reflects those
mentalities.

BTW I have been involved in trade associations, as well as professional
associations, and do not attempt to tell me that they do not do
whatever it takes to protect their turf from interlopers.

--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.