Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default GhostScript/GhostView ??

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 18:13:03 GMT, qrk wrote:

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 10:13:01 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Anyone using GhostScript/GhostView?

It's been awhile since I've used it.

I can't remember the way to crop a PostScript image.

I have a schematic that is like 5 transistors in the middle of the
page and would like to crop off all the excess white-space and border
markings before inserting in a Word document.

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

Jim,
You can crop in Word. There is a crop tool in the Picture toolbar. To
bring up the picture tool bar, View|Toolbars|Picture. The toolbar is
visible if it is checked in the menu. Select the image, click on the
crop button and move the handles to crop your image.

Mark

Yep, Just tried it. Works great!

...Jim Thompson
--