Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Default GhostScript/GhostView ??

Jim Thompson wrote:

Anyone using GhostScript/GhostView?

It's been awhile since I've used it.

I can't remember the way to crop a PostScript image.

I have a schematic that is like 5 transistors in the middle of the
page and would like to crop off all the excess white-space and border
markings before inserting in a Word document.

Copy the image and paste it into 'Paint', then crop it, save it, then
copy and paste the new image into your document.

There are tiny 'buttons' on the right side and bottom of the 'Paint'
screen that you click and drag to crop each edge. You can do the left
side or top by flipping the image. It is part of Windows, and only
takes a couple minutes to figure out for most people.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida