Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,orseen so far ?

John A. Weeks III wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

My then Irish neighbour who called the fire brigade and the ambulance,
claimed that HE knew of a man who picked up a small rotary lawnmower by
the cutting deck in order to use it as a hedge trimmer.. ;-)

When I was in school in the early 80's, I had a friend who had a
job entering consumer product lawsuits into a database that was
to be used as part of a research project.

I remeber protyping a medical databaase with test data.

I chose random numbers.

Imagine my surprise when one of my test injuries was a 'sprain' to area
'gentials' :-)