Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default wiring problem- lights dont turn on?

wrote:

We have remodeled our home recently, we have a room where the lights
are not coming on. It is all new wiring. I tested the sockets to see
if there is a live current when light switch is on and no current when
off and that seems to be okay. I thought maybe the bubs were bad but
no the problem either.Do you think some wires are wrong on one of the
canned lights somewhere or what can be causing the lights to not go
on?

Thanks in advance?

Hi,
If some one did the work, s/he should fix it. If you did it, I am afraid
you better get a qualified help before you kill your self or burning
down your house. Hope you have a good house insurance?