Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Cats and gravel

In article , Andy Hall
scribeth thus

In article , Andy Hall
scribeth thus
On 2007-09-07 19:11:30 +0100, tony sayer said:

This wondrous contraption which is supposed to sort out a lot of public
transport ill's in the area.

Has the sobriquet "misguided bus"....

http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/transport/guided/

Now I see

Given that they have a railway line to play with, I would have thought
that an extra two lane road would have been more useful.

Or keeping it as a railway but the council leader is determined to have
her misguided bus...

When was it last a railway, for passengers at least?

Seem to remember it was around the early 80's but may be wrong on that..

Bit surprising since Shona is blue. If she'd been orange, I could have
understood it.

Yes...
--
Tony Sayer