Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruno Bruno is offline

Default Little Machine Shop!

"Al" wrote:

First a disclaimer:

I do not now nor have I ever worked for Little Machine Ship.
Although I live about 120 miles south of LMS I have never visited their
store!
I have never spoken directly with any employee of LMS!
My only contact with them has been on-line.
I have never complemented an on-line seller before, anywhere (this is my
first after being on-line since the early 90's)!

I just received my 5th order from Little Machine Shop:

In every case their service has been beyond reproach. Order was received
(in every case) without backorder and exactly as presented in their catalog.

Shipping IS EXCEPTIONAL. The order that I received today (33lbs+) was
ordered in the afternoon of Sep. 04, 2007 and received in the afternoon of
Sep. 06, 2007.

In every case my order was received by the 3rd day without any additional
surcharge.

Prices are in the middle of the road with some amazing exceptions. Some
tools (20pc end mill set for example) are much less and better quality than
the Harbor Freight equal.

They can't be beaten for mini-lathe, mini&micro-mill replacement parts!

Had to post this, I'm so impressed with Little Machine Shop!!

http://www.littlemachineshop.com/

Al

I concur. LMS has really gone out of the way to make me happy... more
than I'd ever have expected from anyone.

I hope to get there personally one of these days.

-Bruno