Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Popcorn Lung

* wrote:

F. George McDuffee wrote in article
On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 20:44:38 -0400, "ATP*"
wrote:

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Pulmonary/Pneumonia/tb/6589

Now I've heard everything....don't worry about welding or sandblasting,

keep
your nose out of the microwave buttered popcorn.

=======
It is a state secret, but 100 people out of 100 will die of
something sooner or later....

Everybody who ate ANY carrots at all between 1825 and 1850 has died!!!!!!

Ban Carrots NOW!!!!!!!

Carrots is just a smoke screen. it was all the spinach that killed
them. Those sneaky spinach growers just stuffed their mouths full of
carrots after they died.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell