Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Productivity - Norway leads the table.

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:41:26 GMT, Ross Herbert
wrote:

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:29:34 GMT, Joerg
wrote:

Also, they are definitely not on par WRT
services such as health care. If you get really sick over there your
chances of dying are quite a bit higher than in the US. Most
certainly so in the UK.

I suppose you haven't seen Michael Moore's Sicko....?

Quite frankly, it seemed pretty truthful to me and I would hate for
the Australian health care system to go the way of the US system. In
fact GW and little Johnny Howard are such good mates that the US -
Australia FTA which was negotiated recently has a hidden agenda item.
If the US allows access for Australian farm produce we have to relax
our very generous Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme. Over here we pay
very little for a long list of drugs which are assessed for inclusion
on the PBS and the big drug manufacturers don't like it. They are
doing their damndest to put a spike in the wheel by way of the FTA, so
that we have to pay as much for the same drugs as you do in the US.
And GW is pushing the agenda through his little lap-dog Johnny Howard.

Ummm? Who elected this lap dog? Why don't you put the blame back
where it belongs?

The way everyone blames GW for everything, you'd think he walks on
water ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |