Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.food.cooking
willshak willshak is offline

Default OT Wrong advertised specifications

on 9/5/2007 11:58 PM Mark Anderson said the following:
In article says...

There are no WalMarts in New York, D.C., Chicago,

There is one in Chicago now.

I'm in Houston - we have 17 WalMarts. (Nine in Dallas, seven in Austin, and
fourteen in San Antonio - there's even one in Pflugerville, Texas)

WalMart is selling out America allowing the Chinese to dump goods into
this market crippling our manufacturing base. Once we can't manufacture
anything we are dependent upon foreign nations, such as China, to build
anything. One of America's greatest strengths post WWII came from its
ability to build lots and lots of ****.

It is a law in the US that every product have its country of
manufacturing on the label, box, or other visible place.
Go into any store in the US and pick up a piece of clothing, shoes,
hardware, computer product, or just about anything else. See where it's
made. Even better, read the label on something you already bought and is
in your house. It's not just WalMart that sells outsourced products.

rest snipped

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY