Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Cats and gravel

In article , Dark Angel darkangel5NOSPA
scribeth thus
OK, i recently gravelled a section of my front yard using 10mm pea gravel,
and since then every cat in the neighbourhood has been using it as its
personal litter tray.

I was wondering, would putting down 20mm gravel in its place solve the
problem? As its larger they cant paw it over so well.

Anyone had any experience with this?

Yes the moggy we've just acquired can cope with 20 mil!, takes its time
farting about, makes several "Test holes" before deciding which one to
crap in, then a really elaborate cover up operation around 5 mins from
start to finish!...

SWMBO is now digging up a corner of the lawn and is going to persuade
matey to give that area a go!...
--
Tony Sayer