Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default Productivity

Don Bowey posted to sci.electronics.design:

On 9/4/07 3:48 PM, in article
, "Chuck Harris"
wrote:

Don Bowey wrote:
On 9/4/07 10:47 AM, in article
, "Chuck Harris"
wrote:

Fred Bloggs wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Fred Bloggs wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:02:38 -0400, Fred Bloggs
wrote:

Fred, Why don't you move to France where you'll fit right in
?:-)
I think I will, I would enjoy living in France, at least
there's some semblance of culture there.

Be careful! A lot of that 'culture' is resistant to all
known
antibiotics. On second thought: Enjoy yourself, while you
last.

French medical science rivals the world, to this day they
continue to make great breakthroughs. Louis Pasteur is the Isaac
Newton of modern microbiology, a great genius.
Yeah, and the Arab world used to be the cradle of civilization.

Things change.

It still was. That didn't change

You really need to try and follow the thread.

Why, did I miss something important?

Start again at the part that reads "French medical...

I see I didn't miss something important.

FB uses Louis Pasteur as proof of France's current
greatness in medical science.

That is just like using the Arab world's centuries old expertise
in mathematics as proof of its current scholarly greatness.

True.

But the Arab world still was the cradle of civilization. What was
can't be taken away.

I will dispute that. Both China and India have written records
predating anything from the middle east (Tigris / Euphrates) or
Europe. For some reference try googling Bharati.