Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
SMS SMS is offline

Default OT Wrong advertised specifications

Bill wrote:
Terry wrote:

I guess not buying at Walmart is good advice.

I'd be willing to bet that most computers you'd find at Circuit
City or Best Buy have the exact same issue (I am surprised at
some higher-end spec computers that use integrated video cards).

The UMA graphics is fine unless you're doing CAD/CAM or high-powered
gaming. However it does mean that you're going to want to go to 1.5GB or
2GB even for Vista Home once you subtract the memory that the video card
is using.