Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Chuck Harris Chuck Harris is offline

Default Productivity

Fred Bloggs wrote:

Chuck Harris wrote:
Fred Bloggs wrote:

Chuck Harris wrote:
[snip]

You don't like their politics so you discredit the entire nation, its
people, culture, and contributions to civilization- typical ignorant
American.

I don't recall doing that. Perhaps you could point out where I did? Or
did it --just come to you-- ?

I find that not living in France, their politics has no real effect on
me.
France is basically insignificant to most every place but France. If
they
disappeared from the face of the Earth, it would be many many years
before
most anyone in the United States even noticed the change...

I do notice, however, that you seem to be very free in downplaying the
many accomplishments of the American people [including the really big one
that explains why France, and the rest of Europe isn't called Germany].

Just what you accuse me of doing.

America's involvement in WWII was not exactly a selfless gift to the
rest of the world. FDR knew it was only a matter of time before we were
in the sights of Fascist regimes, and Japan had already attacked several
of our territories.

Never have I said the the US involvement in WWII wasn't based on our own
internal interests. It was. But what you fail to acknowledge is that WWII
could not have been won by the Allies without the US. It was our tireless
effort, and unsinkable economy that saved the day.