Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default Productivity

Frithiof Andreas Jensen wrote:

"Jim Thompson" skrev i en
meddelelse ...

...Jim Thompson

... And this happy state of affairs actually benefit said workers or
management & political cronies?

Sez he who is currently ****ed off because the communist ******* retard
government cannot abolish the top rate tax EVEN WHILE IN MAJORITY.
Consequently, I will take 3-4 weeks holiday more on top of the six I already
enjoy - screw them; they can go leech off someone else!!

Hmm, I met quite a few Scandinavians who did that. But I must confess I
also did it in Germany once. Looked at the biz numbers, tax rate quite
up there, some major remodel was needed in the house. Looked at
contractor costs versus my after-tax income, almost choked. Decided to
take three weeks off and did it myself.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com