Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Productivity

Joerg wrote:

Fred Bloggs wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Fred Bloggs wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
Fred Bloggs wrote:

Fred, Why don't you move to France where you'll fit right in ?:-)

I think I will, I would enjoy living in France, at least there's some
semblance of culture there.

Be careful! A lot of that 'culture' is resistant to all known
antibiotics. On second thought: Enjoy yourself, while you last.

French medical science rivals the world, to this day they continue to
make great breakthroughs. Louis Pasteur is the Isaac Newton of modern
microbiology, a great genius.

Then why is the cancer mortality (for detected and treated cases) higher
in Europe than in the US? Example:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/272078.stm

Scroll to "Health spending and cancer survival rates".

Cherry picking data like that proves nothing.

Overall US mortality is higher than in Europe AIUI. Besides, 'Europe' now
includes a lot of former Waraw Pact countries that still have a lot of catching
up to do to get on par with the likes of Britain, France and Germany for
example.

Graham