Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Productivity

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Fred Bloggs wrote
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Fred Bloggs wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
Fred Bloggs wrote:

Fred, Why don't you move to France where you'll fit right in ?:-)

I think I will, I would enjoy living in France, at least there's some
semblance of culture there.

Be careful! A lot of that 'culture' is resistant to all known
antibiotics. On second thought: Enjoy yourself, while you last.

French medical science rivals the world, to this day they continue to
make great breakthroughs. Louis Pasteur is the Isaac Newton of modern
microbiology, a great genius.

What has he done lately, other than continue to decompose? He's been
dead over 100 years: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Pasteur so his
work isn't cutting edge.

For over a century, the Institut Pasteur has been at the forefront of the battle
against infectious disease. This worldwide biomedical research organization
based in Paris was the first to isolate HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, in
1983. Over the years, it has been responsible for breakthrough discoveries that
have enabled medical science to control such virulent diseases as diphtheria,
tetanus, tuberculosis, poliomyelitis, influenza, yellow fever and plague. Since
1908, eight Pasteur Institute scientists have been awarded the Nobel Prize for
medicine and physiology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasteur_Institute