Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Productivity

Chris Jones wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Fred Bloggs wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Fred Bloggs wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:02:38 -0400, Fred Bloggs
wrote:

Fred, Why don't you move to France where you'll fit right in ?:-)

I think I will, I would enjoy living in France, at least there's some
semblance of culture there.

Be careful! A lot of that 'culture' is resistant to all known
antibiotics. On second thought: Enjoy yourself, while you last.

French medical science rivals the world, to this day they continue to
make great breakthroughs. Louis Pasteur is the Isaac Newton of modern
microbiology, a great genius.

What has he done lately, other than continue to decompose? He's been
dead over 100 years: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Pasteur so his
work isn't cutting edge.

Though it will be, when it reaches the UK.

Fred will NEVER be cutting edge, no matter where he goes. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida