Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Ornament 4 - File 1 of 1 - yEnc "IMG00007.JPG" 73540 bytes (1/1)

"ROY!" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 16:06:10 -0400, "James Meyers"
wrote:

You should learn how to post a picture.
Jim

Hmmmm. I downloaded and viewed all of them. Perhaps the problem is not
at the poster's end?

Your yEnc format is not read by many newsreaders. We have this discussion on
here every month or so. I have to read these posts on a work computer, which
forbids me from downloading anything other than standard formats. So your
posts consists of pages and pages of gibberish.